The hardest thing about exercise is starting. Once you're exercising regularly, the hardest thing is to stop. ~Erin Gray
What's so great about Kettlebells?
- LESS TIME: full body workout in 30 min.
- LESS MONEY: kettlebells last forever
- LESS SPACE: just you & your kettlebell
- CARDIO & STRENGTH: fat loss & muscle tone
- WORKOUT ANYWHERE: home, gym, or outside
- FOR ANYONE: young, old, fit or out-of-shape
A Kettlebell workout burns 20 cal/min
–20 min Kettlebell workout burns 400 calories
–20 min of running burns between 200-300 calories*
–20 min of elliptical training burns 250-300 calories*
–20 min moderate pace swimming burns 165 calories* *depending on intensity
~ACE FitnessMatters, livestrong.com